Wednesday, October 27

Friends in Creative Places #1

During my recent trip to the Isle of Man I was very excited to see the new work in progress of an old family friend, Faye.


























Faye is a super talented ceramicist or potter, if you like; which I do because she is quite potty! That must be why we get along so well together. She has in the last year, set up a little studio in one of the family's unused farm buildings and with one little kiln she's whipping up a storm.
































It is so inspiring to see other people making a go of their craft, it warms my little cockles! And what's even better is Faye gifted me one of her tea mugs before I came home, so I can remember to be inspired every time I drink a cup of tea ... and well, that's quite often.

No comments: