Thursday, February 24

Dreaming




I'm currently experiencing a strong bout of the "Anywhere but here" syndrome. Living in the world can be hard. Most of the time you just keep your chin up & battle on but then one often receives a somewhat uncomfortable whiplash to the spirit and this inevitably throws one into an existential crisis ... or is it just me? And so I enter an active period of the aforementioned syndrome. For me this consists mainly of daydreaming of places I would rather be and inventing the most magical answers to the question: "If you had unlimited finances, time and good health; what would you want to do? What would your life be like?" Then if I really want to create an insomnia cocktail for myself, I follow that up with: "So what's stopping you?"

Images: The Isle of Man, my homeland (even if I was dragged up all ocha). I'm missing it.
images by Northline

No comments: